Checkbox for boolean in Report

Checkbox for boolean in Report

Comments

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In a project Id like to be able to edit a column (which is a boolean) in a Table with a report using a checkbox. Do you know if it is possible ?[/font]

• Hello,
    So there is no way to do this natively, but what I have done is created an example on how you can achieve this using a converter flow. What you will want to do is create a converter flow that takes in your boolean value, and runs it through a True/False rule. If its true, have it generate a checkbox emoji, if its false, have it generate an empty box emoji. I have created what this converter flow could / should look like, and have created a report to display it for you as well. To see this you can follow this path after importing the attached project:
    [ul][li]Run the labeled Create Example Entities (RUN ME FIRST)[/li][li]Run the report CheckBox Report [ul][li]Here you can see the checkboxes displayed on the report [/li][/ul][/li][li]To see how this is working, look at the converter flow labeled Convert Boolean to Checkbox [ul][li]In here you can put in your own checkbox emojis on the create data steps, I found some generic ones on google. [/li][/ul][/li][li]When youre done, you can run the Delete Test Entities to clear out your sample data[/li][li]The converter flow is being called on each of the create steps that are in the flow Create Example Entities [ul][li]This is where you can engineer the converter flow to work with your current set up[/li][/ul][/li][/ul]

[i][b]Please Note:[/b] The examples attached were developed to be instructional, and were not developed as officially supported components. For more information or to engage our service team to develop fully supported, production quality solutions, please contact: services@decisions.com[/i]