Ability to Delete Database Integration Configurati

Ability to Delete Database Integration Configurati

Comments

• It seems that the feature I initially mentioned is present only in the 5.0 version of Decisions.

Here is how you would delete a database integration configuration.

First, you must delete all queries or tables set up for that particular database connection. That should be easy enough because queries and tables do have the delete option in their context menu.

Then run the following SQL queries, which can be done directly in SQL Management Studio:

select * from entity_folder where full_path like %System/Integrations/Databases/YourConnectionName%
    select * from database_data where extension_id like (select extension_id from entity_folder where full_path like %System/Integrations/Databases/YourConnectionName%)

delete from entity_folder where full_path like %System/Integrations/Databases/YourConnectionName%
    delete from database_data where extension_id like (select extension_id from entity_folder where full_path like %System/Integrations/Databases/YourConnectionName%)

%System/Integrations/Databases/YourConnectionName% is the full path as it appears in the Decisions navigation tree. So if I had an empty database that I wanted to get rid of called MY_EXTERNAL_DB, then the full path name is %System/Integrations/Databases/MY_EXTERNAL_DB%

You may need to do a browser refresh to see the effect in Decisions (i.e. See that the database is no longer in your database list)

I hope this helps.