REST API Using Form Data

REST API Using Form Data

Comments

• [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi! I am using a REST API which converts image to text value using OCR. I am making a POST request which expects the body in form-data type. Can you please guide me how to do so?
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please find the following API documentation pages if it helps:
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/1540760/ocr-api-for-postman/RVfzh9aC#7f4230d4-ef3a-92fb-5558-061461269a13
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. https://ocr.space/OCRAPI[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have it working in Postman -
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][img]att1[/img]
    [/font][/color]

• Hi,

Ive attached the POST API call created in Decisions, along with a flow and flow structure. See the needed POST Method settings -
    [img]att2[/img]

Note that the sample flow structure is the form-data inputs, while the apikey is set at the Header for the REST Call.
    [img]att1[/img]

*Please Note: The examples attached were developed to be instructional, and were not developed as officially supported components. For more information or to engage our service team to develop fully supported, production quality solutions, please contact: [url=mailto:services@decisions.com]services@decisions.com[/url]

• hello... were you able to figure this out? Im struggling with this one as well. Did you get it to work by specifying the request body format?

• [ul][li]Supply an example response here like one below (it is not possible to Test the Service in this case). The Media type for the response in our case continues to remain application/json; you can change it as per your service. If you dont want to use the response in any way in your application, you can supply an empty json ( {} )as well.[/li][/ul]

• Hi,

The FORM data settings dont seem to be available for a GET call. Is there still a way of using form data?

Cheers

Hamish