Stored Query Error

Stored Query Error

Comments

• [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am using Decisions version 6.4.0. I’ve been asked to setup a query using a database connection which has been setup and the test states that the connection is successful. When I setup the query and add the input, I continue to receive an error message: [/font][/color]

[color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Error : [BusinessRule] Error executing query with results: error running query [select c.CreateDate, sq.AnswerLabel, sq.AnswerValue [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from (select top 1 a.CreateDate, b.IntakeInstanceId [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from IntakeIndexes a [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]join IntakeInstances b on a.IntakeIndexId = b.IntakeIndexId [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]where b.IntakeInstanceId = :EmpID [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]order by CreateDate desc) c [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]join SubmittedQuestions sq on c.IntakeInstanceId = sq.IntakeInstanceId] [/font][/color]

[color=rgb(66, 91, 118)][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I navigate to the database by clicking on System / Integrations / Databases. I select the database and right-click to ‘add query’. I enter the information and inputs and clicked ‘Run Query’. Is there something I am missing?[/font][/color]

• If this query executes without issues in your DBMS, you should ensure that the account running Service Host Manager in Windows Services has permission to access the external database.