Decisions Security

Decisions Security

Comments

• I’m using the Integration>Internal Services>AccountService>Login step to generate a SessionId for a user. I’m also using the Logout step to remove that SessionId for the user when I’m done.

Is there a step that will terminate all active SessionIds for a user, or maybe a step to get all active SessionIds for a user that I can loop through and terminate one-by-one?

• You can use a Fetch Entities step to get SessionDataStorage. The output of that will contain SessionIds that you can loop through in order to logout of each one individually. Let me know if that process will work for you.

• [color=rgb(128, 0, 0)][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for the tip, I probably wouldn’[/font][/color][color=rgb(128, 0, 0)][font=Verdana, sans-serif]t[/font][/color][color=rgb(128, 0, 0)][font=Verdana, sans-serif] have found that.[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(128, 0, 0)][font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(128, 0, 0)][font=Verdana, sans-serif]That worked. Thanks again.[/font][/color]

• Happy to help. Dont hesitate to contact [url=mailto:support@decisions.com]support@decisions.com[/url] if you have any other questions.