Email error

Comments

• Hi,
    Im randomly getting an error with an email flow that started last week (around the time our licence expired and had to be renewed). Im checking for headers every 5 minutes and a few times each hour I get an error logging into imap server. I have captured the full trace as below. Should I turn on Secure Connection for all of my email steps? Im a bit unsure what happened here as I was running error free up until last Thursday. Regards, Shaun -----Original Message----- From: decisions@riotinto.com [mailto:decisions@riotinto.com] Sent: Wednesday, 29 November 2017 10:54 PM To: Centa, Shaun (G&I) Subject: email error DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.ErrorRunningFlowStep: Error running step Get Headers 1[GetHeaders] in flow [Decisions email handler]: error logging into imap server as user sa-decisions@riotinto.com ---> System.Exception: error logging into imap server as user sa-decisions@riotinto.com ---> Rebex.Net.ImapException: None of the supported authentication methods is accepted by the server. Try using TLS/SSL connection. at Rebex.Net.Imap.Login(String userName, String password, ImapAuthentication method) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.CoreSteps.EMail.Imap.BaseImapStep.Login(StepStartData data) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.CoreSteps.EMail.Imap.BaseImapStep.Login(StepStartData data) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.CoreSteps.EMail.Imap.BaseImapStep.Run(StepStartData data) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.RunStepInternal(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, KeyValuePairDataStructure[] stepRunDataValues, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData) at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.Start(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, FlowStateData data, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData, RunningStepData currentStepData) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---?????

• Hi,

Yes, please enable Secure Connection on this step and follow up with the full trace if the step fails.

Thanks.