Report with multiple Data Sources

Report with multiple Data Sources

Comments

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am on version 5.21.1 I have an employee that is going on maternity leave, we have an employee that is filling in for her and is looking to get an update on all the flows currently in the process from her. When I go to make a report, I can only select one data source, which means I would have to make 1 report per data source of all the ones where the state is not complete. Is there a way that this could be easily accomplished across all user-defined sources?[/font]

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If there are assignments from every flow in process for the person on maternity leave, a report can be created using Assignment as its data source with an Assigned to User filter to generate a list of tasks that were assigned to that user. Alternatively, [/font][url=https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/temporary-account-impersonation]Account Impersonation[/url][font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] would allow another employee to view their inbox.[/font]