Is it possible to filter a report w/URL FolderID

Is it possible to filter a report w/URL FolderID

Comments

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi, I created a Configuration Folder and a default page for a case entity. Then when the user opens the case entity, it uses the page as the default interface. On this page, I use a flow run part to get the FolderID parameter and load case entity data. it works ok. However, on the page, I have a report which has data filtered by case entity id. I know how to use report data source flow but I am looking for a solution to use FolderID as a filter bus rather than developing flow (similar to Folder Activity Panel). So I would like to know if any solution to configure the report? Note that the attached file is a screen I captured from the Support Site to explain my idea, not the actual screen.[/font]

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There are built-in filters for limiting the results of a report to the current folder, the current folder with its sub-folders, or only the current folders subfolders. I have created a small demo project using these filters. Feel free to import, review, or modify it at your convenience.[/font]