URL Landing Page for Specific User Group

URL Landing Page for Specific User Group

Comments

• Hello Team,

I want members of a particular group to be directed to a specific folder on their login. I am aware I can define the default folder in the group settings. The twist is that I want to provide the members with a customized URL that will direct them to their particular folder. Is it possible to do so? If so, how can I achieve this?

• Hey there,

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes, this is possible with the use of our Login User Flow Behavior, a rule (uses the users group to return boolean values), and an End Form Session step (to define the custom URL). I have attached a sample project with these items. To configure the LoginUser flow to run on each login, navigate to System > Settings > Portal Settings. On this form, search login and add the UserLogin flow as seen below:[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][img]att1[/img][/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The [b]Login User Flow (Show Before Portal Loads) [/b]allows us to have UI controlling steps within our logging flow. However, this setting will only be available in versions 6.9.2 or higher.[/font][/color]