Product Training FAQ's

Can I reset a training Challenge? We do not have an option in the instance to reset an individual training challenge back to it's original state. Feel free to reach out to training@decisions.com to have us help.

Where do I get completion codes? You can access the completion codes in the training instance once you complete a category:

I accidentally changed the inputs and outputs: Reach out to training@decisions.com

My rules are throwing an error when testing: Make sure you haven't changed any of the outputs of your rules. If it still giving an error reach out to training@decisions.com

Copy items to list challenge: The ability to add a converter is located in the same area as "Select from flow" and "constant." Select converters and choose "string to int32" It will then give you a new input to map in the "item variable."

Iterating through policy challenge: You are going to use a foreach to look at each policy individually. You will then have a string equals where you are comparing the "ITEM.VALUE" to a constant of "101" where the true path goes to the end step and the false path back to the foreach. The end step will take in the ITEM (from the foreach) in totality.

This allows you to look at the data from each item of the policy list, analyze it's "Value" field, and output the total data of that record to the end step.