General Training FAQ's

How do I access LMS: You can access our LMS by visiting learn.decisions.com if you are already enrolled. You can enroll for free by clicking the middle link for "Online Register Now" at https://decisions.com/training/

How can I get a Decisions environment to work in? Once enrolled in the LMS you will be able to request a training instance in the product training module. There is a chapter called "request an instance."

I forgot my password: There is an option to reset the password to the LMS on Learn.Decisions.com. To reset the password to your training instance please email: training@decisions.com

What training do we offer? We have training sprints designed to give users experience building small scale applications in decisions all the way up to full enterprise applications. Feel free to reach out to training@decisions.com to get information on what is the best track for you and your organization.

How can I get help? We offer open stand up calls Monday-Friday. We also have Lunch and Learn sessions Monday-Thursday. Feel free to reach out to training@decisions.com if you need help outside of those hours.

Grading: We have grading Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with times located on our LMS