Cannot Add Data Structure to Project, and Removing it Throws an Error?

Greetings,

I created a new data structure but cannot add it to my project. I had created the structure before then deleted it, then recreated it under the same name. However, when I try to add the recreated data structure to the project, I don't see and action to add it. I can try to remove it from the project, but an error gets thrown along the lines of Error calling service method 'GetClientRemovedResources'

How can I add this data structure to my project?

Comments

• gregory_Decisions
    edited April 25

Hello!

Please note that the provide solution to this issue involves running a delete query to the database. For this reason, before running the below actions, we strongly suggest making a DB backup.

You issue can be resolved by performing a few actions:

1. Run the query: 

select * from module_resource 

where module_name= '<yourprojectname>' and entity_name = '<yourdatastructurename>'

2. If the query returns the results you are looking for (your data structure), you'll then run the delete query below on that same resource to remove it from the project

delete * from module_resource 

where module_name= '<yourprojectname>' and entity_name = '<yourdatastructurename>'

3. Restart the Decisions Services

This should give you the option to add the data structure to a project again. We hope this helps!

-Gregory, Decisions Support