convert file_data to raw binary data of the file

Benzema
edited April 4 in Datastructures

I have a file data which I need to save in database in  raw binary data of the file

Comments

• Can you please let us know what you are trying to achieve by saving the data in a binary format in the database?

• I think that in Decisions this type is named Byte. The example is shown in the picture in my first letter. And I checked that file Data in Data structures is saved in Local Connection in the same type. But when I was trying to save file_ data in external Database I faced with an issue. 

• What's the issue that you are coming up with while saving the file as file_data in the external database?

• I am attaching File_data, but the type is not Byte this result I get if I attach content of file_data which type is Byte

• What type of files are you planning to store in the external databse table?

• Different files, like jpg, png, pdf, txt 

• amershaik_Decisions
    edited April 4

I have found a way to insert data in the external table from the flow but looking for a more efficient way of doing it.

•  This can be achieved by creating a JSON schema, save all the file details in this schema, serialize and store in the database. For retrieving the file, retrieve the serialized JSON, and Deserialize it and download the file. Sample JSON schema attached to the ticket.