Getting logged out of the Decision even when I am active on the screen

I am facing issue with Decisions Timeout. I am getting logged out of the Decision even when I am active on the screen. Please find my Portal settings screenshot

Comments

• As you have configured Auto Lock Screen for 30 minutes, Decisions will auto lock the screen on sensing any inactivity from 30 minutes. There can be the probability that you have multiple tabs opened at the same time at your end and while you are working on a particular tab, one of the tabs remains inactive for 30 mins. I.e. If we have multiple tabs open and we are inactive on any of the opened tab for the provided amount of time and we have set for Auto lock, the system tracks the inactivity on that particular tab as well and logs us out from all of the opened tabs. Hence Decisions tracks the inactivity and logs user out. 

However, to meet your scenario we suggest using Session Timeout, Auto Lock Screen logs out a user if there are no physical interactions with the portal (mouse clicks) no matter what is happening in the background, but Session Timeout logs out a user only if there is no activity on the portal as well as at the server level.