In a case flow, can multiple state triggers be executed asynchronously in sequence?

I have a case flow, in one state "Validating" I have several rules for validation. I am trying to keep each rule as it's own flow. Is there a way, or does it happen already that each trigger in the state executes in sequence, or are they all executed in parallel? I'm just trying to find a manageable way to add / remove rules as needed without over complicating. I then need to ensure all rules passed before moving to the next state. Thoughts?

Comments

• Hello, 

I am happy to help with these questions. 

In a configuration folder, you can organize all validation rules there and determine sequencing for each state . You can label rules based on the intended state for better organization. This will allow all rules to be easily managed. With the use of trigger flows, each state will not run until the previous one has been completed, along with the rules. So each state would be running asynchronously and auto trigger/transition to the next specified state. Ultimately, using a configuration folder and trigger states will allow you to execute each state in sequence and manage all rules. 

For more information on configuration folders.

If you have any additional questions or need further clarification feel free to ask. 

Thank you,

Kobe Bills