SSO Not Taking Me to Dropdown Selection for Tenant on MT Server

Greetings,

I have a Decisions multi-tenant (MT) environment set-up in version 8. My admin account has access to all five tenants and has been added to each tenant account folder in the Decisions Hosting settings. 

I am using an Azure service provider for SSO login. When I log into Decisions, I am expecting a drop-down box to allow me to log into the tenant of my choice for my account. However, when I go to the Decisions login page after being signed-in, I am instead taken to the Primary instance. I don't know why this is. I have the redirect taking me to [baseportalurl]/[VirtualDirectory]/Primary/SAML/AssertionConsumer in both the Decisions SAML settings and the Azure provider settings. What am I missing?

Comments

• Hello there!

The issue is mostly likely the inclusion of "/Primary" in the Redirect URL. You will want to remove this in both the Decisions side under System > Settings > SAML. Enable the Override Setting and put [yourbaseportalurl]/[yourVirtualDirectory]/SAML/AssertionConsumer in the redirect URL. You will also want to put this in the Redirect URI in Azure.

We hope this resolves your issue and wish you a wonderful day.

-Gregory