View Process Data Without Allowing Users to Change/Delete It?

Greetings

I want regular users in my Decisions server to have the ability to view the Process Data View of any processes they initiated. Right now, they are only able to see the information for the latest state that process is in. I want the users to be able to see all the information for every state, as is the case for Decisions Administrator users.

The issue with giving regular users the full ability to view this page would also give them the ability to Delete Process Data if they wanted to, and that is not something I'm comfortable with potentially happening. Is there a way to give a user group access to this full view without any ability to Delete the process, or even a way to recreate just that right side portion of the dashboard so that they can see all the start and completed dates/times of each state the process is in?

Comments

• Hello there!

You can configure Action visibility rules and folder permissions to accomplish the functionality you are looking for.

First, add action visibility rules that hide all categories of actions except "Open". You can view how to set these up in our documentation below:

https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/action-visibility-rules?highlight=action%20visibility

In addition to this, add the following folder permissions:

-Can Use

-Can View

-Can Open

-Can See Hidden (this is necessary to view the State dropdown tabs in the folder)

I hope this helps!

-Gregory, Decisions Support