How to Change Report Column Dynamically?

Greetings,

So I have users logging into Decisions and all of them are able to view a report. However, I want to hide some columns based on which users log in. Specifically, I have a users coming in from Outlook and Gmail and I want their domain columns to display "Outlook" or "Gmail" based on their domain.

Is there anyway I can accomplish this? I've tried action visibility rules, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Comments

• Hello there!

We are glad to be of assistance! Unfortunately, Decisions does not allow action visibility rules to be displayed on some columns of reports, which includes the domain column when sourcing from an account. There are two workarounds to this:

1. Creating multiple reports and directing each user to the appropriate report based on their domain. This is an effective but not-so-elegant solution to your problem.

2. Creating an Advanced Diagram on a Form. This would require a lot more work, and restricts some functionality in other areas, but if none of the restricted functions are being used anyways, this might be a solid option.

We hope this helps!

-Gregory