Error converted xlsx file to Dynamic Data rows flow step

sairohithchityala
edited November 2023 in Flows

Hi,

I'm trying to convert an excel file to Dynamic data rows. This flow step has worked in Decisions version 6 previously. Now, we upgraded to Decisions version 8, and this flow step throws an error. I have provided the full stack trace below.

The error seems to be "Could not find outcome scenario Failed"...What does this mean and how to fix?

Also, is there a limit to the number of rows that can be converted? Because this issue is only occurring when there are more than 30 rows.

• ExceptionFullTrace: "DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.ErrorRunningFlowStep: Error running step Convert Excel Or CSV To Dynamic Data Rows 1[ExcelCsvToDynamicDataRowsStep] in flow [LSA_Flow_ImportHZTrainingCourseRoster]: could not find outcome scenario Failed
  • ---> DecisionsFramework.LoggedException: could not find outcome scenario Failed
  • at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.GetOutcomeScenarioByName(String name, Boolean throwExceptionOnNotFound)
  • at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowEngine.Done(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, Flow f, FlowStep fs, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData, ResultData[] resultData)
  • at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.RunStepInternal(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, KeyValuePairDataStructure[] stepRunDataValues, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData)
  • at DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.FlowStep.Start(String flowTrackingID, String stepTrackingID, FlowStateData data, AbstractFlowTrackingData trackingData, RunningStepData currentStepData)
  • --- End of inner exception stack trace ---",
  • ExceptionMessage: "Error running step Convert Excel Or CSV To Dynamic Data Rows 1[ExcelCsvToDynamicDataRowsStep] in flow [LSA_Flow_ImportHZTrainingCourseRoster]: could not find outcome scenario Failed",
  • ExceptionStack: null,
  • ExceptionTypeName: "DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.ErrorRunningFlowStep"

Comments

• Does this step currently have an outcome path named "failed" in the flow you have built? I just tested adding this step in my v8 local and I only see a done outcome path. The error message you posted shows that the step is failing to find an outcome path named failed "could not find outcome scenario Failed". I am unsure why your step has a failed path unless that was previously available on this step in earlier versions of the platform.