Decisions Google Analytics Integration

Decisions Google Analytics Integration

Comments

• Hi,

How can I integrate Google Analytics into Decisions environment?

Thanks

• Hi,

Please download the attached costume module and apply the below steps.

1. Extract files from the attached custom module.

2. Go to the extracted folder and find [b]google.analytics.js[/b] file in [b]MvcScripts folder[/b]

3. Edit the file and replace [b]UA-XXXXXXX[/b] tracking id with your Google Analytics tracking id. (both in the two-place shown below)

4. Save the file and zip all files into [b]Google.Analytics[/b] folder (Be careful not the create an additional layer of a folder while sending zip. Just select below shown three items and send to zip.)

5. Go to C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagerCustomModules and put zip folder inside here.

6. Go to portal System > Administration > Features folder and find Google.Analytics module in the available modules and install it.

7. After installation restart service host manager.

8. You should be able to see hit on your Google Analytics account when you browse.

[img]att1[/img]

[img]att2[/img]

[img]att3[/img]
    [i]edited by kenan@decisions.com on 6/5/2020[/i]
    [i]edited by kenan@decisions.com on 6/5/2020[/i]

• Hello,

If you wish to track specific properties in Google Analytics you can also add your configured Google Analytics properties to specific forms or pages as a JavaScript Control, as shown in the documentation here: https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/creating-javascript-form-controls.

If you have multiple properties you will have to add those as individual JavaScript Controls and then place them on the forms or pages of your choosing