Fetch Entity Returns Too Much

Fetch Entity Returns Too Much

Comments

• I have a page that is supposed to display comments that can be in 3 different categories. However, all of my notes are showing up in all of the categories when they should be in their respective category. Each category has their own flow to enter and track notes using the fetch entity step which I think is the cause of my problem.

• Unknown
    edited November 2023

In the Fetch Entities step, use the Fetch Criteria to select the correct items based on the criteria entered. For set up, insert the Type Name for the type the step will be fetching. Then add Fetch Criteria by Field Name and Query Match Type you would like to fetch. In the inputs to the step, set each of the criteria to be a Constant with the value you would like to filter by. In my TravelRequest example, the field RoundTrip is a Boolean. The Fetch Entities step will return the entities where RoundTrip is set to True when the Fetch Criteria is set to RoundTrip Equals and the Input for RoundTrip is set to Constant and the box is checked.

Our documentation on the Fetch Entities step can provide more information.
    https://documentation.decisions.com/step-library/docs/fetch-entities-step?highlight=fetch enti
    [i]edited by kathryn.britt on 8/8/2023[/i]