Case Entity: Get List of All Possible States

Case Entity: Get List of All Possible States

Comments

• Hey Team,\r\n\r\nI am building a project that requires me to get a list of all possible States for a given case entity. I am aware of the GetStatesByExtentionFolderId API endpoint called by the Decisions client. This endpoint does the job, however, it requires an extensionFolderId (I think this is usually the GUID for an entity's configuration folder) parameter and I have been unable to find a way to get this programmatically. \r\n\r\nCan someone either:\r\na. Help me find a way to programmatically obtain a Case Entity's extensionFolderId given a case\r\nor\r\nb. Help me find another source that can pull a list of a Case Entity's possible states.\r\n\r\nAny help is appreciated! I pasted some JSON below to help give some more context.\r\n\r\n-Will\r\n\r\nGetStatesByExtensionFolderId POST payload:\r\n\r\n{\r\n \"user\": {\r\n \"__type\": \"SessionUserContext:#DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Utilities\

• Does anyone know how to get a list of all possible states for an entity using a flow?