Other outcomes for data repeater

Other outcomes for data repeater

Comments

• Hi,

I currently have a data repeater inside my main form. when setting up the outcomes for the fields in data repeater, I can only see outcome for completed. However, I have 2 outcomes in my main form which is submit and save as draft. I want to set the fields in data repeater to be optional when clicking save as draft but it only shows 1 outcome which is applicable to all buttons I have. So if I set a field into required and only want it to be required for submit, it still being required when clicking save as draft.

How can I make it so that there will be 2 outcomes in the data repeater so I can setup the fields as required when clicking submit and optional when clicking save as draft from the main form?

Regards,
    Ezra

• Hello,
    We have created a sample project according to your requirement. To provide that project will need to submit a support ticket. So we will be creating a support ticket on behalf of you.
    Thanks,
    Yousuf

• Hello Mohammed,
    I also have this problem and would like to know what the solution was? I have already submitted a ticket through support@decisions.com but havent heard back and then I found this. Can you please help me with this issue?

Best Regards,
    Idegar

[quote=mohammed.yousuf@decisions.com]Hello,
    We have created a sample project according to your requirement. To provide that project will need to submit a support ticket. So we will be creating a support ticket on behalf of you.
    Thanks,
    Yousuf[/quote]

• Hello Yousuf,

Can you please also provide me the same solution as I need to use in my project as well to achieve the same situation.