How to Hide Breadcrumbs?

How to Hide Breadcrumbs?

Comments

• Hello,
    I want to hide breadcrumbs for all user and on all folders. I am currently running 6.16.1 Revision 69325.

• Unknown
    edited November 2023

Hello,

To hide the Breadcrumbs completely in 6.16, follow this method.

[li] Open the LESS file name called "Studio" found at "C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstylesless" and copy the text (theme.studio-custom.less).[/li][li] At "C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstylesless hemes heme.studio-custom.less" make a copy of LESS file name called "theme.studio.less" and rename to that copy LESS file as "theme.studio-custom.less".[/li][li]Now open that "theme.studio-custom.less" file and replace the all text with text present in CSS1.txt file, save it and wait for a moment.[/li][li]Then restart the Decisions services. Refer to [url=https://documentation.decisions.com/v6/docs/restart-service-host-manager]How to Restart Service Host Manager[/url] for details. Screenshots have been attached for reference.[/li]

[i]edited by mohdsami.uddin@decisions.com on 9/2/2022[/i]

• Unknown
    edited November 2023

For newer version like 7 and above follow this method.

1) Follow this path in my computer (C:\Program Files\Decisions\Decisions Server\wwwroot\styles\Less

2) Open the LESS file name called Studio and copy the text\r\n(theme.studio-custom).

3) Follow this path in mycomputer (C:\Program Files\Decisions\Decisions Server\wwwroot\styles\Less\theme) make a copy of LESS File name Called \"theme.studio.\" and rename to that copy LESS file as \"theme.studio-custom\".

4) Now open that \"theme.studio-custom\" LESS file and replace the text with attached below, Ctrl+s, and wait for a moment.

.dp-breadcrumbs__container {
    nvisibility:hidden;
    }

5) Then restart the Decisions services. Click Windows> search for \"Services\"> navigate to \"Decisions Server\" right click on it and restart the server.Screenshots have been attached for reference.