AD Sync Job Question

AD Sync Job Question

Comments

• If we wanted to do an AD sync once a day at let’s say 5:00 AM, can you provide the right configuration on how to do that? The UI isnt super straight forward

• Hello, We have a pretty detailed walk through on setting up an ad-sync job that I will link below:

https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/creating-an-active-directory-ad-sync-job

As far as your example scenario, What you will want to do is change your calendar setting from time span to daily. You will then select the hour and minute you want it to run each day, and the days you want it to run.

In your example, you would set the hour to 5 and the minute to 0, and the days you want the sync to run. This will then run your sync on every day you selected at the 5th hour of the day, which would be 5:00am. This setting uses a 24 hour clock, so if you want to do one in the evening, lets say 5:30pm, you would set the hour to 17 and the minute to 30.

I have included a screen shot below on what your example set up should look like if you wanted to run the sync Monday-Friday at 5:00am
    [img]att1[/img]
    [i]edited by bryan.thomas@decisions.com on 4/21/2020[/i]