Flow to generate a designer subfloder?

Flow to generate a designer subfloder?

Comments

• Is there a flow that will create a designer subfolder?

• There isnt a pre-built flow, but we do have a step that will accomplish this for you, its called the "create Subfolder" step. Since this step lives in our internal services, you wont be able to search for it but you can follow this path in the step catalog to get there: [b]Integration --> Internal Services --> Folder Service --> CreateSubfolder[/b]

You will then want to drag this step into your flow. For ease of set up, you could consider adding a generate guid step before your createsubfolder step to generate your new folder ID. On the folder ID step, you will want to set folder behavior type to constant and use [b]DecisionsFramework.Design.DesignerProjectFolder [/b]to generate the designer folder behavior you are looking for.

Additionally, you will want to get the fold ID of the folder you are wanting to nest this one into, and set that as a constant under the parent Folder Id field. Once you run the flow it should create that subfolder.

Please let me know if you have any issues or further questions

• Thanks. And if I want to create only a normal folder to I set the folder behavior type to DecisionsFramework.Design.ProjectFolder?

• You would actually want to set it to: [b]DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Services.Folder.DefaultFolderBehavior [/b]and that should act as a normal, non designer folder.

Give that a try and let me know if you run into any issues.

• That worked, Thanks!