Remove duplicate form input

Remove duplicate form input

Comments

• Hello, I have a quick question regarding Form Input Data. In my form, I have two Form Inputs with the same name but different type. I would like to remove the field with the complex type, but I do not see any button to do so. Can you help point me to where this might live or how this is getting created?

• So that data is actually visible because it was either set in your flow at the input step or its an output of a form that exists earlier in the flow. If you want to remove it, youll have to find where in the flow its being created and remove it from there, just be sure to verify that removing it wont impact your flow function or any other flows that may be dependent on it.

I would start by checking your flow start input mapping, and if you dont see it there, start looking at each of your forms outputs in the flow until you find it.

A helpful note would be to utilize the data explorer feature, which will highlight where the data is in the flow and might help you quickly diagnose where it might be hiding

Please let me know if you have any questions!