Can not make phone call twilio

Can not make phone call twilio

Comments

• Hello,

I am to set up Twilio to make phone calls in our flow, but I keep to get errors. I have double-checked all details. My phone works and everything I have a flow with SMS that works without problems.

The error has error code 11200 and http response 404. I thought it is a mistake with URL, but all are correct. The flow does not work. I start flow with start phone call and request IVR and it does not work. Please help.

Thank you.

• Unknown
    edited December 2023

Hi,

I see that you are using Twilio. Most often, a 404 error would be a connection problem telling you that the URL is unreachable, however, youve mentioned that Twilio works in other places. Please check the settings again. So, assuming that Twilio works in other flows, but not this one, lets try another solution.

When making phone calls and using IVR, you should use it in conjunction with a pause or hangup function in your flow to complete the sequence. Do you have these functions in your flow? You can find them under Toolbox > Integration > Twilio > Phone > Hangup or Pause.

Please write if you have any more problems.