Kill the process

Kill the process

Comments

• Unknown
    edited November 2023

Dear Support Team,

I really need your help regarding to kill the process on user actions flow that I created previously. I need to kill the process automatically after immediately cancelled.

Right now, I am able to delete the assignment using "To Cancel Process" button and then the user wont be able to see the button again for cancel the process since I was created the User Visibility Rule and it is working now.

The main problem is that for right now, when I checked the flow management dashboard and see the running flow, the processes is still there not even got removed after immediately pressing the To Cancel Process button. I need to do it manually to kill the processes.

Is there any method or in the step should kill the process?

P.S. attached the screenshot of my flow (user action).
    [

You can send me the example project to me for killing the process using which step or it is better we can have another session with you to discuss on how to kill the process using what step in my current flow.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    Andrian Alexander

• Andrian,

Thanks for reaching out about this problem!

Can you please show me how you have your form setup?

• Hi Daniel,

When are you available to have a call with me? I preferred today we can have a session with you via zoom meeting link.

Thank you,
    Andrian

• Hi Daniel,

When are you available to have a call with me? I preferred today we can have a session with you via zoom meeting link.

Thank you,
    Andrian

• Hi Daniel,

Thank you,
    Andrian

• Hi Daniel,

Thank you,
    Andrian

• Hi Daniel,

I solved the issue already.

Thank you,
    Andrian

• The Cancel Flow Execution should work in terminating the flow.

• Unknown
    edited November 2023

Hi Daniel,

Here is the form setup as screenshot above.

Thank you,
    Andrian