Clearing blank lines of data from Report

Clearing blank lines of data from Report

Comments

• I am having an issue with data not clearing from a report. The rows of data have been deleted from the collection folder, however my report is still showing blank lines of data. When I try to do a multi-select from the report to try and delete the rows there I receive this error,

Receivera:InternalServiceFaultObject reference not set to an instance of an object.Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Services.Folder.Folder.GetActions(AbstractUserContext userContext, EntityActionType[] types) at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.AbstractEntity.GetEntityActions(AbstractUserContext userContext, EntityActionType[] types) at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Services.Folder.FolderService.GetActionsForAnyEntity(AbstractUserContext userContext, EntityActionType[] actionTypes, String typeName, String entityID, Boolean filter) at FolderServiceWrapper.GetActionsForAnyEntity(AbstractUserContext userContext, EntityActionType[] actionTypes, String typeName, String entityID) at DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.Actions.Common.CommonActionService.GetActionHeadersForAnyEntity(AbstractUserContext userContext, EntityActionType[] actionTypes, String typeName, String entityID) at CommonActionServiceWrapper.GetActionHeadersForAnyEntity(AbstractUserContext userContext, EntityActionType[] actionTypes, String typeName, String entityID) at SyncInvokeGetActionHeadersForAnyEntity(Object , Object[] , Object[] ) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)System.NullReferenceException

Any help would be appreciated.

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Delete the existing test data directly from the types table (found in the types description on the right side of Studio when the type definition is selected) by running: delete from [table][/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font]
    [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you happen to be using a CSV to List Mapping step, make to sure check the box titled Ignore Empty Rows.[/font]