Scheduled flow doesn't execute sometimes

Scheduled flow doesn't execute sometimes

Comments

• Hello all,

I meet a problem that scheduled flow doesnt execute during an uncertain period of time of the day. I set the time span to execute the flow as 5min and the Run Duration of the flow is 1min5sec. Everyday there are 2 segments of approximately 25min where no result is collected, but the flow should execute every 5min. You can see the segments in screenshot.

I dont know what could potentially cause this problem and Id appreciate some help.

• Hi Boxuan,

We can definitely look into this issue for you. Please share the below Reports with us:
    [ul][li]Schedule Job report found at System → Administration → Jobs and Events → Schedule Job[/li][li]Schedule Job Log report found at System → Administration → System Tools → Event Viewer. This report is present as part of a tab in the Event Viewer folder.[/li][/ul]
    These Reports should help us troubleshoot why the Schedule Jobs did not run during a particular time period. Please refer to https://documentation.decisions.com/v6/docs/exporting-reports-as-pdf for information on downloading Reports.

• [color=#4682b4]Hi,[/color]
    [color=#4682b4]
    [/color]
    [color=#4682b4]Thanks for your help, Im sharing the 2 reports with you. The flow that we have an issue with is [/color][font=Heebo, OpenSans, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Zity] [2.0] Update cscar history hourly in kibana by plate number.[/font][color=#4682b4]
    [/color]