Filter report based on Case ID

Filter report based on Case ID

Comments

• Troubleshooting linking process folder (child of document submissions) to a case ID (parent of case data). Cant seem to figure out which of the folder types are for which. Case ID (entity in this case) is not appearing as an option. I have a page set witin the case with each report viewer. Any ideas?

• [color=#1d1c1d]Hello Josh,[/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]
    [/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]I am having trouble understanding the setup here. I have detailed my understanding below:
    [/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]"You have a Case Folder inside of which you are storing submitted documents as Process Folders. The Case contains a Page having a Report Viewer where you want to display the submitted documents filtered by the current Case ID".[/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]
    Is my understanding above correct? Let me know if not and any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.[/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]
    [/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]Thanks,[/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]Amulya[/color]
    [i]edited by athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com on 3/28/2022[/i]

• Correct. troubleshooting how to associate the process folders of Docs to the related Case Id then filter in a child <> parent report view component on a page.
    [i]edited by Josh on 3/28/2022[/i]

• [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]Hi Josh,
    [/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    I noticed you also raised a ticket for this request - [T-045706] Relating case entity to document process folder. I was able to review your setup in the meeting recording and found that currently there is no field or information which can link the Case to the Process Folder.[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    To achieve your use case, you can add a field in your Flow Execution Extension that stores a unique identifier for the Case. This could either be the CaseID, the Cases FolderID, or any other unique identifier you may have. We could then use this field as a filter to create a parent-child relationship between your Cases and Process Folders.[/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]

Let me know what you think.

Thanks[/font][/color]
    [i]edited by athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com on 3/30/2022[/i]
    [i]edited by athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com on 3/30/2022[/i]