Auto Populate Contact #

Auto Populate Contact #

Comments

• Hi,

I am looking for the data input for contact # in select from flow > Flow Data > Current Account. I have setup an contact number in my account settings in security and I want it to auto populate the field based on that but no contact number can be found.

Regards

• [font=Roboto]Hi Ezra,[/font]

[font=Roboto]We can [/font][font=Roboto][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]pull an account phone number as an input in a flow by going to Integration>I[/font][/color][/font][font=Roboto][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]nternal services>Phone Service. Attached are the screenshots for reference.

[img]att1[/img] , [/font][/color][/font][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif][img]att2[/img]

Thanks

[/font][/color]

• Hi Athuluru,

Thanks for this! Just a follow up question. Is there no way that we can set this up inside the form inputs to reduce the control in the flow?

Regards,
    Ezra

• Hi Ezra,

We can set this inside the form using data flows. Attached is the project for reference.

Thanks

• Hi Athulutu,

Thanks for the assistance!

Regards,
    Ezra