Folder State - what does this represent?

Folder State - what does this represent?

Comments

• Using the Assignment Datasource in a report, Is the Folder State the datamember that represents the value set by the "Set State" step? The reason I ask is that what I see here is not the latest value for an assignment after it was approved and the Set State updated to "Approve". The Flow Tracking Folder Data datasource however does give the latest State. So what value does the Folder State represent?

• [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]Hey Dan,[/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]

This sounds like an issue we have seen in older versions of decisions where {DT-026087 Assignment folder state is not updating case properly} If this sounds similar to what you are facing, could you confirm the version you are seeing this in so I can check it against and know the affected versions for you?”[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [i]edited by athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com on 3/4/2022[/i]

• Hi Athuluru,
    were on version 6.17.1 Revision 70538. The DT looks like it was fixed in 6.10.0 New Features (July 7, 2020)

Thanks a mill
    Dan

[quote=athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]Hey Dan,[/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]

This sounds like an issue we have seen in older versions of decisions where {DT-026087 Assignment folder state is not updating case properly} If this sounds similar to what you are facing, could you confirm the version you are seeing this in so I can check it against and know the affected versions for you?”[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [i]edited by athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com on 3/4/2022[/i][/quote]

• Hi Dan,

[color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]While creating items in Data Structure like case entity, Folder extension, and Flow execution extension a folder needs to be created to hold the data. If at all there is any assignment form in the process, the state of the folder created for the item in Data Structure will be the Folder State of the Assignment Data Source.[/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    Thanks[/font][/color]
    [i]edited by athuluru.lakshmi@decisions.com on 3/8/2022[/i]