Validations

Comments

• How can we put validations for all the fields together for example if I want the user to only type numbers for phone that are equal to 10 and no letters and driver license ID only numbers and DOB only 10 on a form rather than making separate validation for each field?
    [i]edited by myname on 3/1/2022[/i]

• [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]Hello,
    [/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    You can achieve this by using Masked Text Box. You can use predefined Value Types provided under the properties section or define your custom string formatting using Regex.[/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]I have made a project for your reference that achieves your requirement and attached it here. Please refer to this and also the documentation [/font][/color][url=https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/using-the-masked-textbox-control]Masked Textbox Control[/url][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif] and let us know if you have any questions.
    [/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    Regards[/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color][color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, Slack-Fractions, appleLogo, sans-serif]Osman Zama[/font][/color]
    [i]edited by osman.zama@decisions.com on 3/8/2022[/i]