Disappearing columns on ReportViewer

Disappearing columns on ReportViewer

Comments

• Hello,

Im facing an issue with disappearing column values in ReportViewer.
    Once I launch page with ReportViewer column content doesnt load, after page refresh columns show data as they should.
    When I try to run report separately it shows data as intended and I cant spot the reason why on page its so random in displaying the data.

• Does the entire column not display? Or only values within the column dont display?

Would it be possible to capture a video of this behavior and share it with us? If you are able to recreate the issue, would it be possible to share an export of the project?

• Hi Kshitij,

these are calculated columns and only values dont display.
    Flows in mentioned fields take the value of report field and check it against other table.

• That sounds llike your flow inline fields running these calculated columns are either not completing their execution, hitting their end steps, or are having some sort of uncaught exception. These types of fields can have a significant performance impact on large reports.

• Youre right it looks like in initial load it goes straight into end path but on reload everything works fine, is there any option to make this resilient?