How to Remove Set Language and Set Culture?

How to Remove Set Language and Set Culture?

Comments

• Hi,

Is it possible to remove the Set Language and Set Culture buttons below so that my users cannot click on them?

[img]att1[/img]

• Hello!

Yes, this is possible. This will require an Entity Action to be set up, which will essentially be a rule that will hide any action that fits the criteria.

In any Designer Folder, click the [i]Create Datatypes/Integration[/i], then [i]Configuration Extension[/i] on the left, and then [i]Entity Actions and Configuration[/i]. When prompted for a type, find [i]Folder[/i] in the list. This will create a [url=https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/configuration-folder]Configuration Folder[/url].

[img]att1[/img]

[img]att2[/img]

Once youre in the newly created Configuration Folder, click [i]Action Visibility Rule[/i] in the upper right. Name it as you wish, and then youll be greeted by a familiar Rule screen. This rule is set to hide any action that returns a True value, and it has a few given inputs. You can configure this in a few ways, but the easiest way to do it would be to have it evaluate [i]Action.Name contains Set[/i] to catch both actions at once.

[img]att3[/img]

That should do it! Take a look at your portal and verify it looks like the image below.

[img]att4[/img]