Global solution to Modify Default Report Headers

Global solution to Modify Default Report Headers

Comments

• Hi,

We are undergoing the process of upgrading to 4.0 to 5.0. Due to the header changes in 5.0, many of our report headers do not fully display. I would like to apply a global change to modify all of our report headers. What is the best way to achieve this? I would potentially like to change the font size, background color, height, border, padding, etc.

Thanks

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I got a global solution from our developers regarding global style changes on report headers. In order to make change globally, you need to modify multiple Less files. The best solution is creating a custom Less file with the desired styles in it. Please follow the steps below.[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Create a custom less file and add it to [i][b]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstylesless[/b][/i] folder.[/font][/color]

• To compile this file import it in [i][b]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstyleslessUserPortal.less[/b][/i] for User Portal and import it in [i][b]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstyleslessstudio.less[/b][/i] for Studio Portal

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Save your changes and wait for compilation as it will take a few seconds to finish the compilation. You can verify if the compilation is finished by looking at the modify dates of CSS files at [b][i]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstyles[/i][/b].

[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Clear the browser cache and refresh it.
    [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please check attached example Less file for your reference.[/font][/color]
    [i]edited by kenan@decisions.com on 12/13/2019[/i]