PGP Issues with decrypting using private key

PGP Issues with decrypting using private key

Comments

• Hello,

We have a workflow that involves downloading a file and then decrypting with our private PGP key.

This was working up until recently, but today it is no longer working. When we try with the same key using our desktop PGP client, it works fine.

Here is the error we are getting. As far as I see I am getting "Wrong private key" error. Can you help me to resolve the issue.

Message : Error running step Decrypt String[DecryptString] in flow [Get AP Scores from Link]: Exception invoking method DecryptString on class PGPSteps
    Category : Flow Engine
    Level : Error
    Timestamp: 10/29/2019 2:08:08 PM
    Exception: [Message]:Error running step Decrypt String[DecryptString] in flow [Get AP Scores from Link]: Exception invoking method DecryptString on class PGPSteps DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.ErrorRunningFlowStep: Error running step Decrypt String[DecryptString] in flow [Get AP Scores from Link]: Exception invoking method DecryptString on class PGPSteps ---> System.Exception: Exception invoking method DecryptString on class PGPSteps ---> Decsisions.PGP.Steps.Exceptions.StepsException: Wrong private key [Exception]: DecisionsFramework.Design.Flow.ErrorRunningFlowStep: Error running step Decrypt String[DecryptString] in flow...
    [i]edited by Moshe on 12/12/2019[/i]
    [i]edited by Moshe on 12/12/2019[/i]

• Hi,

If you sure you are using the right private key then the issue could be related to passing correct format into related PGP steps. For example, we have seen similar issues before while trying to paste the private key into related PGP steps by including header and footer data. For Decrypt String step you have to copy and paste Private Key to Merge Text Editor and you should exclude header and footer. Please refer attachments below.

Regards

[img]att1[/img]

[img]att2[/img]