Which AWS S3 methods available in Decisions?

Which AWS S3 methods available in Decisions?

Comments

• Hi,

I want to learn which AWS S3 methods are available in Decisions?

Thanks

• Hi,

You should see available AWS S3 methods in Steps menu under Integration > Amazon AWS > S3. If you cant see these methods please check the below steps.

• Check if AWS module installed (Go to System > Adminstation > Features folder)
    • Module install requires Service Host Manager restart, so if you havent done yet, please restart
    • For the connection settings go to System > Settings > Amazon WebServices Settings.

Regards

[img]att2[/img]

[img]att1[/img]
    [i]edited by kenan@decisions.com on 12/12/2019[/i]

• [quote=kenan@decisions.com]Hi,

You should see available AWS S3 methods in Steps menu under Integration > Amazon AWS > S3. If you cant see these methods please check the below steps.

• Check if AWS module installed (Go to System > Adminstation > Features folder)
    • Module install requires Service Host Manager restart, so if you havent done yet, please restart
    • For the connection settings go to System > Settings > Amazon WebServices Settings.

Regards

[img]att2[/img]

[img]att1[/img]
    [i]edited by kenan@decisions.com on 12/12/2019[/i][/quote]
    Thanks for the response. However, I have a question that I have been using the managed varient of AWS server which is powered by Cloudways. The reason behind is that, I was looking for a reliable [url=https://www.cloudways.com/en/magento-hosting.php]managed magento hosting[/url] option. So, the question is how can I undergo your prescribed process.