json data structure for workday

json data structure for workday

Comments

• Hi,

I have an API from Workday, this service has three different methods, for each method I built a json data structure using a sample json file. The methods are working fine but I face some challenges

1. Decision creates along with json data structure for each method a simple flow structure and an “Report Entry Data structure” which is a simple flow structure as well. I found that this “Report Entry Data structure” is shared by all methods which is bad because any time when I want to use a method, first I must go to the method’s json data structure and regenerate it.
      I wonder whether it is possible to create a “Report Entry Data structure” for each method? Does anybody know how to get around with this?

2. Trying to create a different “Report Entry Data structure” for each method, I ended up having some json data structure in the project that I don’t need them, but I can’t remove them anymore. Is there a way to remove these junks from the project? I don’t want to migrate them into production environment.

Thanks
    John Balta

• I found a way to to get around with the first challenge by creating different folders for each method.