Viewing a List of the Current Queued Work Flows

Viewing a List of the Current Queued Work Flows

Comments

• Is there a way I can look at a list of all flows that have been queued up to run?
    [i]edited by Struudle on 11/15/2019[/i]

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We can view a list of [/font][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]queued[/font][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] flows using the Thread Jobs page of the Event Viewer Dashboard, located under [/font][/color][b]System>Administration>System Tools>Event Viewer>Thread Jobs.[/b][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The status of scheduled jobs can also be viewed on the event viewer Dashboard using the Scheduled Job Log Page. Please let me know if this helps.[/font][/color]

[color=rgb(127, 140, 141)][font=Roboto][img]att1[/img][/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Additionally, if both the Enterprise module and an Enterprise license are installed, there will be a Page labeled Workflow Queues available in the Flow Management Dashboard under [/font][/color]System>Administration>System Tools>Flow Management.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] [/color][/font]
    [color=#222222]
    [/color][color=rgb(127, 140, 141)][font=Roboto][img]att2[/img][/font][/color][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]
    [/color][/font]
    [i]edited by marcus@decisions.com on 11/18/2019[/i]