Automatic Grid Refresh

Automatic Grid Refresh

Comments

• [font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I added a Group Action with name "Resolve " on Grid. We select multiple rows of task and click on Resolve and it will change status of those task as completed we are showing only completed task in that grid but after doing Group Action task grid is not refreshing. How can I get it to refresh automatically[/font]

• In order to get the results you are looking for, youre going to have to use a few settings to get that setup.

The first thing you want to do is make sure that in the report that you are trying to automatically update, make sure that the check box is checked for [b]On Current Folder Change[/b] is checked.
    Once you have set those settings you will need to go into the studio and right click on your dashboard folder > goto [b]Manage[/b] > get folder ID and copy that folder ID.
    After you have that folder ID we want to go into your group action flow and before the end step we want to add a step called "[b]Send Folder Change Event[/b]" step. You will need to go into this step and change the [b]Folder Id [/b]input to constant, and paste in the folder id we looked at earlier.

This should take care of what youre looking for.
    [i]edited by mike.marushia@decisions.com on 11/8/2019[/i]
    [i]edited by mike.marushia@decisions.com on 5/6/2020[/i]