Where are Agent logs located in file system?

Where are Agent logs located in file system?

Comments

• I need to examine logging on my Decisions agents server (the client server that the agent is installed on), but am not sure where to look in the file explorer for these files.
    Where do I find this log file?

• These files are located by default at [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]C:Program Files (x86)Decisions Management AgentLogs[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#222222]In this folder you should see text documents with the naming convention, "Decisions.Agent.Service.exe". [/color]
    [color=#222222]This follows the standard Decisions log naming convention, where the most recent log file will [/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][b]not [/b][/font][/color][color=#222222]have a number appended to it.[/color]
    [color=#222222]For example, "Decisions.Agent.Service.exe.3" would not be the most recent, but instead 4th most recent log file.[/color]

[color=#222222]Logs can also be accessed from Decisions Agent studio at this path:[/color]
    [color=#222222]Right click Agent > [b]Get Agent Log[/b] action[/color]
    [color=#222222]or [/color]
    [color=#222222][b]SystemDesignersAgents{Agent Folder}Folder View[/b]

You can also view the history of an agents activity by navigating to:[/color]
    [color=#222222][b]SystemDesignersAgents{Agent Folder}Agent Activity[/b][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-[/font][/color]
    [i]edited by Brendan@decisions.com on 11/20/2019[/i]