Custom .DLL throwing Errors when executing step

Custom .DLL throwing Errors when executing step

Comments

• [font=\"Open Sans\

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good Afternoon, [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am a software developer on the support team. I read through the current ticket information. Would you be able to try something for me?[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    1.) Drag the DLL from C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagermodulesDecisions.LocalServicesDlls to C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagermodulesDecisions.LocalServicesDllsDeleted
    2.) Run the Decisions.LocalModuleReset application in C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services Manager
    3.) Stop SHM
    [color=#000000]4.) Remove the DLL from the [/color]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagermodulesDecisions.LocalServicesDllsDeleted directory
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]5.) Start SHM[/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=#000000]6.) Drop the DLL back in [/color]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagermodulesDecisions.LocalServicesDlls
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]
    [/color][/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Depending on the changes you made in the DLL code, the hot deploy function of the new DLL may not have worked correctly. This should eliminate that as the issue.[/color][/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]
    [/color][/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Thanks![/color][/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Jason King[/color][/font][/color]
    [i]edited by jason on 10/10/2019[/i]