Dependencies Query

Dependencies Query

Comments

• Hi,

I was wondering if one of your SQL gurus know of a query I could run that would list out entities that depend on a specific entity by GUID. I’m already familiar with the dependency browser within the application, but looking to dig a bit deeper for this project I’m on. It would also be useful for crafting a query that finds orphaned dependencies (ie., joining against entity_header_data and looking for null entityid).

• Hello,

we can use the below query for this. We would just need to [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]enter the ID of the resource as specified below.[/font][/color]

[b][u]Query:[/u][/b]
    select * from module_resource_dependency where from_entity_id = [b]Resource ID Here[/b] or to_entity_id = [b]Resource ID Here[/b]

[b]Please Note:[/b] We dont recommend making direct Database edits unless necessary and, in the event that an edit needs to be made, that a backup of the SQL Database is created prior to the change. For more information or to engage our support team for instruction on implementing changes on your Decisions SQL database, please contact: support@decisions.com
    [color=rgb(29, 28, 29)][font=Slack-Lato, appleLogo, sans-serif] [/font][/color]