map broken when data name is picked from a flow

map broken when data name is picked from a flow

Comments

• Hello,

I have a flow that has a form among the first steps, on this form there are some textbox fields that pick their data from a sub flow that is triggered by a sub dialog button i.e., “Sub Data Flow Button”. So now, the “Data Name” of these text fields is something like this “Flow: Flow: flow_name.field_name”.
    Looking inside of the flow I see that all objects downstream that are mapped to these textbox fields from the form have broken map. I have over 20 errors reported, which make sense because everywhere where objects are map to these textbox fields an error is issued.
    [font=Roboto]I need the textbox fields from the form to pick data from a flow but at the same time I want to have the flow error free.[/font]
    Please let me know how to get around with this issue.

Thanks
    John Balta

• [font=Roboto]"I have over 20 errors reported, which make sense because everywhere where objects are map to these textbox fields an error is issued." Can you share the screen shots of errors[/font]

• Unknown
    edited November 2023

• \"Fac Admin Form\" is the form where I am using \"sub dialog button\

• Hello John

Id be forwarding your request to support@decisions.com so that one of our support engineerings connects with you and review the scenario.

Thanks