Best suited data structure for the scenario

Best suited data structure for the scenario

Comments

• I need to build a decision integration where a form is sent back and forth between decision’s users and a guest user, guest users do not have a user account in the decision.
    Also, this form must have the option to be saved and resume later if the filling process is not complete. And the last is that the form must be saved in the database any time when a user does an update on this field’s form.

Question is what is best data structure to use?

I need just and advice / suggestion

Thanks

• Hey!

Based on your description, it sounds like you may want to explore using a Flow Execution Extension. Ill attach a link to our documentation detailing each of our different Data Structures and what theyre capable of.

https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/understanding-difference-between-data-structures

I also would suggest hopping on to one of our Lunch and Learns! This seems like a perfect question to be addressed there. We host these every Monday-Thursday at 12:00pm EDT.

Link to register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Vxxz1JxOQtmX2HzenusaUw

• Hi,

I have a form that is assigned back and forth between users in decision environment, everything is working fine in a sense that the assignments are waiting in inbox when users click the “Save for later” button and they disappear from the inbox when users click the Complete button. [font=Arial, sans-serif]However, I noticed that when I assign a form for a guest user a new assignment URL is emailed any time even when I use a “Save for later” button.
    [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]When Assignment Type=”AssignToGuest” the Assignment Setup menu is not available to allow us to reuse the assignments, for me this make sense because a guest user should be able to access the tenant only when an assignment URL is issued[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]The bottom line here is that for guest users we cannot reuse the assignment (URL assignment) as oppose the decision’s users.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Just let me know if this is the norm in this case.[/font]

Thanks
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]John[/font]