Reset ID generator counters for Process Folders

Reset ID generator counters for Process Folders

Comments

• I also use the " Get Next ID " step, and would like to reset the counters for this as well
    My "Setup Process Folder" step generates unique identifier prefixes for each process folder, i.e. " [WF-000216] ".
    I want to reset the counter to 0, so that the new prefix for Process Folders created by this flow would look like " [WF-000000] "

Ive tried deleting the process folders, but the counter does not reset.

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Navigate to [/font][/color][b]System [/b][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]> [/font][/color][b]System[/b][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/color][b]Data [/b][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]>[/font][/color][b] ID Generation. [/b]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Find the "ID Generation Key" that corresponds to the prefix defined in your "Setup Process Folder" or “Get Next ID” step.[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Edit the object and reset the [b]ID[/b] property to “0” (or your desired count).
    Any ID prefix generated for these objects will now continue to count from the set value.[/font][/color]