Sharepoint step error after editing connection

Sharepoint step error after editing connection

Comments

• I recently changed the integration / authentication details for our Sharepoint integration.
    When I test the connection in the "Edit" window (where you edit the credentials + site to authenticate) it tests successfully, so the information seems correct.
    Everything was working perfectly before I changed these settings, but now when I run my flow I get the following error from my sharepoint step:

Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.IdcrlException: The partner returned a bad sign-in name or password error. For more information, see Federation Error-handling Scenarios.
    at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.IdcrlAuth.DoPost(String url, String contentType, String body, Func`2 webExceptionHandler)
    at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.IdcrlAuth.GetPartnerTicketFromAdfs(String adfsUrl, String username, String password)
    at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Idcrl.IdcrlAuth.GetServiceToken(String username, String password, String serviceTarget, String servicePolicy)

Why would the test connect successfully in the "Edit" window but the step now fails?
    Im on version 5.2

• If the Sharepoint step itself takes integration info as input, confirm these integration details are configured correctly as well.

If your Sharepoints authentication info is testing successfully in the "Edit" window but your Sharepoint steps are throwing exception, this may be due to a bug that was resolved in version 5.8 and later.
    If this is the case, then the Sharepoint step(s) in your flow are referencing the [i]old[/i] Sharepoint credentials.
    This can be resolved by either deleting and replacing the step with the same Sharepoint step [b]or[/b] dragging the same step from the toolbox and dropping it on top of the old Sharepoint step.
    Either of these methods should "refresh" the step, so that it points at the [i]new[/i] Sharepoint integration details.